Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mid-season thoughts from an nba fanatic

Hello, I am back with another post. This one is all about the ballers! I am talking about the NBA. I love the Lakers and I like the Suns too! I live in phoenix so I have to root for the home team. But, the suns have played like hurt ballers lately. The team has lost 4 in a row! They need to thank god that the all-star break is now. The team needs to regroup in the 2nd half. I know that Nash is injured and so are kurt thomas and boris diaw. But, the suns need to look for other leadership to help them in the 2nd half. Nash, Diaw, and Thomas will be back for the suns. The team will have to concentrate on the present team and win games without the 3 injured players. That's about it for me, tonight! Hope everyone had a good valentine's day! Remember that valentine's day is part of february, and february is the month of love. So, keep spreading the love for 2 more weeks. Enjoy the rest of february!

No comments: