Sunday, February 16, 2020

Kim, Lori, and the interesting massage by G. Ripley at Casey Moore's

Tonight, G. Ripley met his cohort. His cohort is Nalino. We met at the Porch rendezvous spot, in which Rahulio wanted to get a picture with Emma. Yet, Emma did not want a picture with Rahulio. It was ok, for Emma to turn down Rahulio. Emma was a cute, two decades old vixen that called me as RIP. Next, Rahulio and Nalino went to Casey Moore's for some dinner. In this restaurant, a young Kim was flirting with me. She was into my sign, but she was a Sagittarius. At one point, Rahulio had to give her an awesome massage. Kim enjoyed my massage, but I kept going low. She thought I may caress her nips, yet it did not happen. Furthermore, her friend Lori was vaping. It was strange to see Lori vaping with her husband, who was looking at his cellphone for some odd reason. Lori was a pretty blonde and Kim was a nice blonde. Oddly, Kim called Nalino as 'Navin Johnson.' This odd nickname was for the movie 'the jerk.' Rahulio did not get the reference at first. In addition, the food at Casey Moore's in Tempe was awesome. The chicken fingers and chicken wings were mixed with chipotle sauce and ranch. Kim started to mention that she was married. Lori was married too. Rahulio felt the need to flirt, but there were not enough women to be with. If Kim were not married, Rahulio would feel the need to kiss the nice lips of Kim. Since G. Ripley does not commit adultery or break up people's relationships, kissing was not the smart option. In closing, the night had revelry. At the porch restaurant, modern times pilsner was on my mind. It was a good beer that ravishing rachel gave me. Good bye from my fun night with Nalino. Peace!! Enjoy the picture of the snowboard and Guinness!!

No comments: