Sunday, August 23, 2015

Quick trip to Cincinnati, OH for WR$G appearance

Over the past three days, Cincinnati has been my quick getaway trip. There was a tv show called WKRP in Cincinnati, in early 1980s. This trip to Cincinnati, OH to see my cousins is for 'WR$G in Cincinnati' cameo. First, the reunion with Kumthekar, Mehta, and Kulkarni families has been fun and reminiscent. It is great to see three generations of family, from my mother's side. RSG is visiting Cincinnati, after three years. Today, the ATP/WTA Western and Southern Open is my destination. Roger Federer defeated Novak Djokovic in the men's final. Serena Williams defeated Simona Halep in the women's final. It was great to see both matches. During the women's final, the talented Mr. Rahulio Greenleaf spotted Drake. Drake is a renowned hip-hop musician. Drake is a major supporter of Serena Williams. Getting a picture of 'Drizzy' was the appropriate thing to do. After the matches, Roger Federer was on my radar. The Swiss Maestro came very close to me, and it was great to see the Grand Slam champion. That's all for me to write for this edition of 'WR$G in Cincinnati' chapter. Hope you enjoyed another vignette by RSG. Check out the picture above of Roger!

1 comment:

H.R.A. said...

What does the W in WR$G stand for?