Friday, August 31, 2012

What affiliation do you have to Italy?

Well, RSG was asked "what affiliation do you have to Italy?" on this past Monday night. The reason for this question is my name on Facebook appears as "Rahulio Ganpuleone." It is an Italian name which I devised. Rahulio is a name given to me by a family friend, during my formidable college years. Ganpuleone is similar to the "great Corleone mob family." Ganpuleone is a fictional name, and Corleone is a Sicilian fictional mob family. Corleone comes from "The Godfather", an epic Hollywood trilogy. Going back to Rahulio Ganpuleone, it is a name which I debuted on Facebook in August 2010. People call me with this name, and I respond frequently. Last night, I introduced myself but a family member immediately said "where's your pseudo name?". This pseudo name is my affiliation to Italy. Italy is a beautiful country known for it's tasty wine, opulent cuisine, and exquisite women. Long Live Italia!

No comments: