Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Year in Review for RSG!



In about six hours, it is 2011! Can you believe it? 2010 was the first year of a new decade for me. The first year of the decade was a stellar one. It was stellar, since it involved working again in the corporate world (and other good experiences). Moving into a new environment also helped RSG to grow as a person. Being around the right friends who supported me during my every day in 2010 also helped me. Here are some more highlights:

1. Traveling to new and old places (like Seattle, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bethesda, MD, and New Mexico)
2. Going to sporting events and concerts (John Mayer & Owl City)
3. Being involved in a fun, exciting relationship with a woman

These highlights are experiences that I never would have dreamed of happening. No matter what happens, these situations give me hope to move forward in 2011. Just Keep Living (aka J.K. Livin').

No comments: