Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Golden Globes are over! (My thoughts on Hollywood's biggest party of the year!)

Last night, The GG (Golden Globe) awards took place in the SWANKY, Beverly Hilton in BEVERLY HILLS (that's where I want to be, LIVING IN BEVERLY HILLS!) Ok, that is from Weezer, a great american rock band. Let's get back to the Show! Dreamgirls was shining as the movie took home 3 awards. I am glad that Martin Scorsee won Best Director for the Departed. I am happy that Babel won for Best picture. I am not surprised that the Queen won 2 awards. As for Forest Whitaker's win for best actor in "Last King of Scotland", he may win for best actor in 6 weeks. Yes, in 6 weeks, it's the real AWARDS show known as the OSCARS, BABY! I really like to sit down and watch the Academy Awards with my scoresheet. I enjoy tallying the winners and if the movie won most of the awards which it was nominated for. So, get ready for the big show on February 25 at the KODAK THEATER on HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND (H & H, one of my favorite streets in the FILM CAPITAL of THE WORLD)!

2 comments:

H.R.A. said...

That's where I wanna be!

H.R.A. said...

when are you going to have another fricken entry. least updated blog EVER.